A certificate of deposit offers high returns and guarantees you a sound investment. Check out our CD rates to learn more.
- CDs typically earn a higher Annual Percentage Yield (APY) than traditional savings accounts
- 3-month to 5-year terms are available
- $2,000 minimum deposit is required to open most accounts
- Interest posted monthly and available for withdrawal
- Early withdrawals of principal are subject to penalties
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)rates
Start saving now for your future. Choose the IRA that’s right for you.
- Traditional tax-deferred IRA, Coverdell Education Savings account and Roth IRA options
- Competitive terms and interest rates
- $2,000 minimum deposit is required to open most IRA CD accounts
- $25 minimum deposit is required to open an IRA savings account
Special 18-month IRArates
This special IRA is for those who want the accessibility to make contributions at any time.
- Minimum deposit of $2,000 is required to open and earn interest
FDIC Insurance on your deposits up to $50,000,000 through CDARS
Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®
One bank. One rate. One statement. One great relationship.
One Bank. Our Account Manager works with you to invest your large deposits. Your funds will be broken out into increments under the standard FDIC Insurance maximum and placed into Certificates of Deposit issued by Rhinebeck Bank and other banks in the CDARS network. Through CDARS, we provide you access to full FDIC insurance coverage up to $50,000,000. Now, you only need to work with one bank, Rhinebeck Bank.
One Rate. Earn one great rate on your entire investment. Whether you choose to lock in your rate for three months or any other term up to five years, our competitive CD rates give you higher earning potential.
One Statement. Receive one easy-to-read monthly statement listing all your CDs, along with their issuing banks, maturity dates and interest earned.
One Great Relationship. Through your relationship with Rhinebeck Bank, you earn income, access expanded FDIC insurance and benefit from the security and peace of mind that comes from growing your relationship with the one bank you have come to know and trust...since 1860.
Call 845-454-8555, option 3 to be directed to a CDARS specialist.
CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. *Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into the CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with Rhinebeck Bank. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds. Please read the agreement carefully before signing it.