Skip to main content
About Us |
Contact Us |
After marketing the event through numerous platforms, we had a high turnout of attendees. Candidates were able to meet hiring managers on the spot, and go over their resumes and experience. Many new connections were made. Overall, the event was a great success.
We will host another Career Fair in the Fall and look forward to meeting even more interested and qualified candidates. If you plan on attending our next Career Fair, or any Career Fair for that matter, here are some tips:
• Bring multiple copies of your resume: You may meet with more than one manager and each will appreciate a copy for their records.
• Dress appropriately: You can never be overdressed when meeting with a potential employer, but you can be underdressed.
• Do some research: Be prepared to speak about why you want to work for the company in question. Show that you understand the company and its goals.
• Have your “elevator pitch” ready: Know your strengths and interests, and be able to explain how you can apply them to the job you want.
• Follow directions: If you are asked to provide additional information, or to follow up with an email or phone call, etc., do it!
We look forward to seeing you at our Fall Career Fair!